SLICED CAKE

   posted on zondag, september 23, 2007 by sexy chef at 6:36 a.m.

cake course

Of course these beautiful cakes weren't made by me, these cakes were made by Chef Muttaqien.. yea yea as a "cake loser" I want to improve my baking ability, but let see.. I'll be back..*arnold schwarzenegger mode on*

ganache

One thing I got from that evening in hotel JW Marriot was, how to make the right ganache.. (wah kasian banget ya gue gitu aja gatau, ih soalnya kalau baca resep2 dibuku, suka ga detail sih.. rahasia ya..%$#@*). Sebenarnya cake2 begini ini memang harganya selangit, bayangkan saja kata chef yang dipakai chocolate chip Lindt.. (mahal kan)..

*kalau mau intip resep :
Strawberry Layers
Cassava and Pistachio Cake
Chocolate Cream Cake
Chocolate Coffee Cream Cake
Brownies Cheese Cake

Labels:


  -    -    -   -    -    -